Salman and I look great together: Asin

 

Reacting to compliments that the duo makes a good on-screen pair, Asin reveals the secret behind this chemistry.

Salman Khan
and Asin are believed to have great on-screen chemistry, however very few know that the duo shares an equally good off-screen rapport. Ask Asin about Salman, and the girl has some wonderful things to say about her 'Ready' co-star.

Asin said, "There's a great off-screen friendship that Salman and I share, besides the fact we look nice together onscreen as well. That comes with the fact that I understand his sense of houmour which is very different and unusual."


She laments on the fact that Salman has always been misunderstood as sometimes people don't get his houmour. She said,"Some people take offence to what he says, I don't. I understand that's the way he is and that's his sense of humour. There is a comfort level between us. Salman knows me over a period of three years now. We have done
London Dreams and Ready together."

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi Dubbed Hindustani Yodha (2011) DvdRip

Kurban (War Chhod Na Yaar)