Salman best entertainer: Shahid


Salman Khan is the undisputed entertainer of the Hindi film industry, says Shahid Kapoor, adding he would not even try to emulate his favourite actor.

"I don`t think anybody can be Salman Khan. And I don`t think anybody should try and be like him. There is only one Salman Khan and I am sure he is not trying to be like someone else," Shahid told reporters when he was asked if he wants to be an entertainer like Salman.

"I am a huge fan of him and enjoy his work. I am not trying to be someone else and I am trying to create an identity for myself," the 31-year-old said.

Shahid`s next release is director Kunal Kohli`s `Teri Meri Kahaani` and he has been paired with his former rumoured girlfriend Priyanka Chopra in it.

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi Dubbed Hindustani Yodha (2011) DvdRip

Kurban (War Chhod Na Yaar)