Friendship means Salman khan

Here’s something that will make every single Salman Khan fan take pride in the fact for being one! Filmmaker Mahesh Manjrekar, who has acted in ‘Dabangg’ and ‘Ready’ in the recent times, has spoken about his dear friend Salman and his greatness.
Talking to a news channel recently, Manjrekar on being asked about his equation with the ‘Dabangg’ superstar said, “He`s one of those guys who will come to your rescue no matter what. In this industry, he redefines the concept of friendship. I feel lucky.”
The filmmaker-actor has also said that he acts in films only for Salman, for he is someone Manjerkar can never say no to.
“Salman is a friend and I just can`t say no to him. Besides, he never asked me whether I would like to act in the films he had approached me for. He just said, `You are doing this film`. I did all those films for Salman,” a daily has quoted Manjerkar as saying.
Hmm…now we know why Salman is called a lion-hearted star!

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi Dubbed Hindustani Yodha (2011) DvdRip

Kurban (War Chhod Na Yaar)